Buon Natale from sunny Florida!
After almost a year and a half we are finally able to take some time off to celebrate Christmas with Melodee’s family.
Our last vacation was in September of last year, when I had to take a month of rest to recuperate from my surgeries to remove cancer from my mouth. As we look back since then
many things have happened:
-I continue to get good reports back for my health.
– God has blessed us with a beautiful baby boy Noah, who will turn one only a couple days after Christmas.
– The ministry continues to grow and expand, with Lucio (our new Italian pastor) and family finally settled in.
– We have finally started planning our furlough.
– God continues to reach people in Italy with the Gospel.
– Despite the world economic crises God continues to provide our needs and develop in us a sense of urgency to reach Italians with the Good News.
– We are blessed with incredible supporters who give sacrificially, allowing us to continue to minister.
Thank you to all of your for making it happen!
And thank you most of all to our only God, to whom alone goes the glory forever. Amen.
Jonathan, Melodee and Noah Whitman