Here is a great and concise reflection that reminds me of why we are missionaries to Italy.
Something We Can All Agree On.
Hi my name is charity anne and I deaf ,age 12 , 6th grade. I having huge project which due april 1st for missionary conference ..and I am studing abt italy. So I just crusoity how many did you missionary in italy? When did you saved?how did you saved?
Hi Charity Anne! Thanks for checking out our website and thanks especially for writing!
> how many did you missionary in Italy? I am guessing you were asking how long we have been missionaries in Italy…
1. I came here as a very small child with my parents who are also missionaries. So in a sense I have been a missionary my whole life.
2. – I was a single missionary for two years
– Melodee came over on several short term missions trips after we started dating
3. We have been here full time for about 5 years.
> When did you get saved?
My mother led me to Christ when I was only four years old. Melodee trusted Christ when she was three!
> How were you saved?
My mother explained to me, reading several verses from the Bible that:
1. I was a sinner that was on my way to hell (Romans 3:23).
2. That God loved me enough to send Jesus to be my Savior (John 3:16, Romans 6:23)
3. That to be saved I had to trust and believe in Jesus and that he took my place on the cross (Acts 16:31).
I trusted in Him that day and never looked back. It seems like yesterday. Isn’t child-like faith beautiful?
How about you?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.