Just got hit by another earthquake. Much stronger than the one from the other night. We’re a bit shaken up (no pun intended).
Funny how that works out…
Wednesday I worked for two hours on this video report, then the earthquake happened.
So you received a second video update before the first one.
In this video we share what is going on in our family and ministry life, plans for the near future and important prayer requests.
We hope you enjoy it!
As we get into our fall activities here, I give you a few items to praise God for and prayer requests for you to print out and share with your family, friends and church.
1. No known cancer for two years.
2. Ten years in Italy as missionaries
3. Gospel opportunities coming our way.
4. New Young Couples group
5. Vacation Bible School
6. God’s continued provision.
7. More men being equipped for ministry.
2. Training men in the church, especially pastors and deacons
3. Health for our family
4. Furlough plans
5. New Young Couples Ministry and pastoral care
6. Evangelism and church planting
7. Salvation of our children and personal/ministry growth.
Thank you for praying!!